Nohopes Want list updated July 2015

Started by nohope587, February 07, 2013, 08:09:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

NoHope587


Since I recently had to sell my 2 Cent collection I am starting from square one again..
Any Knights who have any 2 Cent coins they want to part with let me know.. I am not looking for high grade  as they are outside my budget right now.

I need a worn pre 1950 silver 5 peso
Does anyone here have one cheap?

For Jewelry I need Mercury dimes and Walking liberty Half dollars
cleaned and whizzed is fine preferably no rim dings..  looking to pay as close to melt as possible or trade for finished pendants.

Bulk Wren Farthings
Gibraltar 50 pence Dolphin coin
Any coins with animals especially dolphins or whales



Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.

Nevol

What condition do you want the UK coins to be in?
Ne♥ol~Nancy
KOTCT #46
Queensland, Australia
Life is a mystery to be lived, not a problem to be solved.

NoHope587

Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.

Nevol

When I find the time, I'll see what I've got.  ;D
Ne♥ol~Nancy
KOTCT #46
Queensland, Australia
Life is a mystery to be lived, not a problem to be solved.

NoHope587

If you do find some time please send me some as well. It seems in really short supply this year.
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.