Rs.10 Bimetalic coin & St.Alphonsa Rs.5 - Govt. Mint Issue

Started by S.George, September 17, 2010, 08:41:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

S.George

 :D

Hi:
I send you the scans of Government Mint Set of Rs.5 Saint Alphonsa and Rs.10 Sikh Gurdhuwara coin.   Hope, Members may like them
George
It is by giving others, we actually receive from G

EgCollector

Nice coins,thanks for sharing Sir George
i bet the bimetalic coins will be interesting to many members especially humpybong  :)
Amr :) :) :)

Knight #107

Triggersmob

Nice coins, George.
I already have the 5 Rupee, thanks to you.
What I am most pleased about though, is seeing you back in the Castle.
Welcome back.
Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260

Humpybong


Very nice George,  I have a number of bi-metallic coins from India.
Barry
Brisbane, Australia
Forum Administrator

"Experience enables you to recognise a mistake when you make it a again"