Latest Circulation Coin From Aus.

Started by Triggersmob, September 19, 2014, 05:54:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Triggersmob

This is the latest circulation coin from Australia.
It is a 50c coin, celebrating 50 years of
Australian Institute of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Studies.
"Whoa, that's a mouthful" lol.
Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260

Erik

:D  Our castle is the best coin place on the world :D

Goose


Triggersmob

Quote from: Goose on September 19, 2014, 11:49:34 AM
And a dodecagon also!

As are most of our 50c coins.
I think they did a special 14 sided one recently and
of course our first one was round.
Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260

Goose

How many sides did the round ones have?

Triggersmob

Quote from: Goose on September 19, 2014, 08:04:38 PM
How many sides did the round ones have?
3 I guess. Obverse, reverse and the edge.
Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260

Goose

That's correct Steve. Most people would say two.

Triggersmob

Quote from: Goose on September 20, 2014, 09:23:29 PM
That's correct Steve. Most people would say two.

I'm smarter that the average bear. LOL
Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260

Humpybong

Quote from: triggersmob on September 20, 2014, 11:12:03 PM
Quote from: Goose on September 20, 2014, 09:23:29 PM
That's correct Steve. Most people would say two.

I'm smarter that the average bear. LOL


That's because we are aussie's mate!
Barry
Brisbane, Australia
Forum Administrator

"Experience enables you to recognise a mistake when you make it a again"

Pocketcoins

I didn't know any bears lived in Australia. :o   ;D ;D

Triggersmob

Quote from: Pocketcoins on September 21, 2014, 07:49:30 AM
I didn't know any bears lived in Australia. :o   ;D ;D

I've seen some at the zoo.
Other than that, only drop bears.
Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260