2015 UK Churchill 20 for 20 coin

Started by Kena, January 15, 2015, 02:21:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Kena

Our second coin with Churchill on it for this year.

Ken

Triggersmob

I think I like this design better than the last one.  :)
Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260

MattTheRiley

I like how the font is similar to the old Churchill coin, the 1965 1 Crown. http://en.numista.com/catalogue/pieces6898.html
Hiding in Oregon, USA

AdamL

My dad has a small hoard of the 1965 Churchill coins, and I'm sure I have a couple somewhere that he gave me when I was a kid.
How much are these new ones going for?
-Adam
Knight Of The Coin Table #103

Kena

This silver coin has a face value of 20 pounds and that is the shelling price as well.

The 5 pound coin they released this year is being sold by the Royal Mint for 13 pounds.

The 1965 Churchill coin is a very common one, so they should be fairly cheap to get one.

Ken

Sir Shipe

That is a pretty coin:). I'd keep that in my treasure  chest for sure!