Hutt River Province

Started by Triggersmob, September 30, 2015, 03:58:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Triggersmob

Hutt River Province broke away from Western Australia after a dispute with the government of Wheat prices.
Prince Leonard declared himself independent, but has never been officially recognised.
He has release postage stamps and coins over the years. Many of the coins are American themed, to aim
for the mass U.S. market.
Although I only live a couple of hundred kilometers from HRP, I have never had any of their coins. Until now.
This one just arrived for me, all the way from Minnesota, U.S.A. and I would like to send a big thank you to
Goose. Thanks Mate. :)

Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260

Triggersmob

If anyone else has any coins, stamps or anything else from HRP, please feel free to share it here.
Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260

Humpybong


I have a collection of there back notes......will have a look to see if I can find them and scan them.

Barry
Brisbane, Australia
Forum Administrator

"Experience enables you to recognise a mistake when you make it a again"

Triggersmob

I forgot about the banknotes. My friend at work has a set of those.
Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260