A few new additions

Started by SirStacksALot, April 21, 2015, 05:24:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

SirStacksALot

I picked up a few new half dollars, and another Morgan dollar this weekend.  I have been on a silver half dollar kick the last few months.  I found quite a few at good prices during coin show this weekend.  Here are a few pictures:

Goose

SWEET COINS S S A L, keep on stacking.

Erik

:D  Our castle is the best coin place on the world :D

Triggersmob

Very nice additions. Now is a good time to buy I guess, with the silver price being low. :)



Erik, I have sent you  a PM and an e-mail, but I haven't heard back from you.
Please read them and reply. :)
Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260

S.George

 :D
Dear Jim:
I love those walkies and Barber Halves.   IT IS THE RIGHT  TIME TO ASSEMBLE
A
COMPLETE SET OF BOTH OF THEM
Regards
S.George
It is by giving others, we actually receive from G

SirStacksALot

It probably would be a good time to assemble a full set, but there are a few of the liberty haves that are pretty expensive.  It's possible to find 30 to 40 fine liberty halves for the same price as a fine 1921, or 1921-D liberty half dollar.  I'm not going after a full set yet, but I might condider it if I came across those to key dates at a great price in the future.

The barbers are pretty cool, but a little too pricy for me to go after a full set.  The ones that I bought were between 10 to 13 dollars each in good to very good condition.  Those were common date, and some of them get very expensive. 

Then again, sometimes a collection just starts itself when a lot of different dates show up on the same type of coin :)

Erik

Quote from: triggersmob on April 22, 2015, 03:37:52 AM

Erik, I have sent you  a PM and an e-mail, but I haven't heard back from you.
Please read them and reply. :)

I am very sorry. I have already written.
:D  Our castle is the best coin place on the world :D