I got fooled

Started by rggoodie, November 08, 2007, 08:32:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

RgGoodie

I was visiting an office yesterday and when I came out
I saw one hundred bills stuck into the drivers window of each car in the lot-
Of course it intrigued me so I went and Had a look at mine.
I found it so humorous that I found the gal who was putting them there and asked her for a half dozen

the picture below does not show the detail I would like - but on first glance it looks real until you open the folded note- the note is the exact size of what a folded note would be.

I have pictured the folded note the obverse and the reverse
Great marketing gimmick




rggoodie
"catch em doing something right"

dustin43160

haha that would be a very good trick hehe ;D

CoinCrusader42

Kind of reminds me of my $1,000,000 bill.

People have to study it a little before they realize what it really is.

:) :) :) :)

AdamL

Thats pretty cool. At first I thought someone really cheated you out of some cash :)
-Adam
Knight Of The Coin Table #103

Topher

Quote from: AdamL on November 10, 2007, 11:08:09 PM
Thats pretty cool. At first I thought someone really cheated you out of some cash :)
Shortchanged?  [:D]

Humpybong

Barry
Brisbane, Australia
Forum Administrator

"Experience enables you to recognise a mistake when you make it a again"

Madspec

That is a great way to advertise a business, it gets people's attention.

madspec
SIR MADSPEC  KNIGHT #57
TO SERVE WITH Honor,Respect,and Loyalty