Spanish Coins

Started by Triggersmob, October 16, 2015, 06:01:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Triggersmob

Continuing the journey around Europe.
South of France, we have Spain.
Here are some of my Spanish coins.
Please feel free to add your coins here too.

Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260

Paint Your Wagon

Spain makes me think of Cervantes and Don Quichote de la Mancha
I tried to read that book in original old spanish but I gave up and bought the english version

Where I am going I ain't certain
Where I am going I don't know
All I know is that I'am on my way

Triggersmob

Nice coin August, but where is the windmill? :)
Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260

Paint Your Wagon

Quote from: Triggersmob on October 16, 2015, 06:58:53 PM
Nice coin August, but where is the windmill? :)
It is a box of 4 coins rocking horse n wine sacks n windmill

Where I am going I ain't certain
Where I am going I don't know
All I know is that I'am on my way

Triggersmob

Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260