2000 UK Millennium Moment 5 Pound Coin Cover

Started by Kena, October 23, 2015, 01:55:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Kena

I could not get a good photo of the one I acquired.

Picked this up for x2 face plus shipping.

So I now have the 1999 and 2000 obverse versions of the coin.

Now to track down the one minted the Millennium Dome.

Ken

Triggersmob

Lovely coin, I hope you get to complete the set. :)
Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260

Kena

I now have the 2000 dome version as well.

I had to ask the person who sourced it for me, how I tell it was minted at the dome besides the holder saying it.

Seems it has a dot/blob on the reverse side.

I could not get a good picture of mine...so here is one that a google search returned.

So the versions are:

obverse dated 1999 with the standard reverse
obverse dated 2000 with the standard reverse
obverse dated 2000 with minted at the dome reverse

Ken