Jersey Remembrance Day 5 Pound Poppy Coin

Started by Kena, October 23, 2015, 02:07:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Kena

Latest 5 pound coin addition.

Picked up this at face value, since it is only legal tender in Jersey.

Ken

Triggersmob

Nice coin Ken, I guess Jersey is not too far for you to go and spend it. :)
Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260

Redlock

Nice coin, Ken.
Do you know where it was minted?

Even though the coin is legal tender in Jersey only, I am sure you would get five pounds for it in London easily  ;)
Germany

Kena

While these sort of coins are legal tender, that is not the reason that I acquire them.

I buy them since I like the design.

I had a laugh reading on another forum about the folks who "over bought" the Canadian 20 for 20 coins and now are moaning about the hoops they need to go thru to get their money back.

To me the only time it make sense to buy more than what you need for your collection, is when you are doing so to help others out.