2018 Year of the Dog

Started by Triggersmob, March 28, 2018, 04:59:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Triggersmob

Yesterday I received this lovely coin
from our Knight in China, Dannyrox.
He doesn't frequent the forum anymore,
but once a Knight, always a Knight.
Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260

Merlin


Humpybong



I agree.....hey Triggs why don't you ask hime to come back to KOTCT.

Barry
Brisbane, Australia
Forum Administrator

"Experience enables you to recognise a mistake when you make it a again"

Triggersmob

Quote from: Humpybong on March 28, 2018, 04:06:42 PM


I agree.....hey Triggs why don't you ask hime to come back to KOTCT.



I have already, but no joy. I think he is more into stamps these days.  :(
Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260

Humpybong


Let him know that stamps are OK he can talk about stamps here....we can trade stamps for coins.
Barry
Brisbane, Australia
Forum Administrator

"Experience enables you to recognise a mistake when you make it a again"