Nevol's USA Quarter Want Lists

Started by Nevol, July 18, 2015, 11:07:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Nevol

There are a few Statehood and ATB quarters that I need.  MM is irrelevant.

Pennsylvania - 1999
Oklahoma Chickasaw - 2011
Tennessee Gt Smoky Mtns  - 2014
Florida Everglades - 2014
Delaware Bombay Hook 2015
Louisiana Kisatchie - 2015

Not too sure what I can offer in return. Naturally I have heaps of Aussie coins, plus some NZ, UK, Canada, NG and PNG, Fiji and Eire, so I'm sure we could come to some agreement,

Ne♥ol~Nancy
KOTCT #46
Queensland, Australia
Life is a mystery to be lived, not a problem to be solved.

ausjack

I have a 1999 Pennsylvania D mm that has your name on it, just need to find something else to put in with it :) You have done so much for me over the years so I don't want anything in return thanks Nancy  ;D

Nevol

Noted, thanks AJ.  Those particular quarters all have birds on them somewhere.

Today I finished doing up a spreadsheet of all my bird coins, 364 of them, but there's really more than that as a lot are hiding in some of my other themed collections.
Ne♥ol~Nancy
KOTCT #46
Queensland, Australia
Life is a mystery to be lived, not a problem to be solved.

Triggersmob

Nancy, I can't help with any of those, sorry.  :(
I have nothing later than 2005 in spare quarters.
Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260

ausjack

Gee I have know idea how many bird coins I have but know there's heaps, a sanga bag full and like you others in other collection like my boats, boats and birds tend to go together :)

Triggersmob

Quote from: ausjack on July 19, 2015, 03:46:06 AM
Gee I have know idea how many bird coins I have but know there's heaps, a sanga bag full and like you others in other collection like my boats, boats and birds tend to go together :)
I just did a search on numista for boats and birds. The searched returned 400 hits for birds
and about 1000 hits for ship/boat. 
Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260

Triggersmob

Sorry Nancy, we have hijacked your thread.  :(
Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260

MattTheRiley

Nancy, I will see what I can noodle for you!

Steve, if I send a bunch of stuff your way for folks in your neck of the woods would you mind taking on distribution duties down under?
Hiding in Oregon, USA

Triggersmob

Quote from: matttheriley on July 19, 2015, 10:22:35 AM
Nancy, I will see what I can noodle for you!

Steve, if I send a bunch of stuff your way for folks in your neck of the woods would you mind taking on distribution duties down under?
Not a problem mate. :)
Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260

Nevol

Ne♥ol~Nancy
KOTCT #46
Queensland, Australia
Life is a mystery to be lived, not a problem to be solved.

Nevol

I received a beautiful 1 Peso Peru Silver coin in the mail today, accompanied by 2 US Quarters for my Birdie Collection.

Many thanks Matt and thanks to Steve for being the go-between!

There are only these 3 quarters I still need, mint mark does not matter:
Oklahoma Chickasaw
Ne♥ol~Nancy
KOTCT #46
Queensland, Australia
Life is a mystery to be lived, not a problem to be solved.

Triggersmob

Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260

Redlock

Quote from: Nevol on September 07, 2015, 01:59:36 AM

There are only these 3 quarters I still need, mint mark does not matter:
Oklahoma Chickasaw

I can offer you ''Oklahoma Chickasaw'' with mintmark ''D''
If you want it, it's yours.
Germany

Nevol

QuoteI can offer you ''Oklahoma Chickasaw''
Yes please redlock.  Anything you want/need in either Aussie, NZ, GB, or NG coins? 

QuoteWhere's the pic of the Peru coin?,
Piccies will arrive later, doing other 'stuff' today. 
Ne♥ol~Nancy
KOTCT #46
Queensland, Australia
Life is a mystery to be lived, not a problem to be solved.