Australia 2026 $1 6 Mob of Roos

Started by jens coins, August 25, 2026, 01:41:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

jens coins

I received a 2026 $1 6 MOR in my change from Aldi today. My first one in change.

Triggersmob

Well done Jen. I found a roll of them in the till at work recently.
Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260

gweidion

I picked up a couple of 20 coin bags from eBag. Bit disgusted that I couldn't just get some at the bank but over paid $13 over face value so I could live with it. There SHOULD be no shortage of these this year as a "one off".
I'll be interested to see where they stuff the 7th roo in, in 2036. 

Triggersmob

Quote from: gweidion on August 25, 2026, 05:57:59 AMI'll be interested to see where they stuff the 7th roo in, in 2036. 
In the pouch.  ;D
Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260

gweidion

Quote from: Triggersmob on August 25, 2026, 03:41:05 PM
Quote from: gweidion on August 25, 2026, 05:57:59 AMI'll be interested to see where they stuff the 7th roo in, in 2036. 
In the pouch.  ;D

Of course, how obvious.

Mister T

I've had a few in change now, all in reasonable condition so far.

gweidion

Seems to be heaps here in Brisbane. I kept the best three and dropped 14 in the coin machine at Scumcorp.

Triggersmob

Yes, readily available here in Perth too.
Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260