Swedish Coins.

Started by Triggersmob, January 17, 2018, 07:28:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Triggersmob

Thanks to a new contact in Sweden (thanks Ralf), I am building my Swedish collection.

Here's a few coins...
Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260

MattTheRiley

Nice!  What are you missing, I'll see if I can fill some holes for you!
Hiding in Oregon, USA

Kena

Neat....thanks for sharing the pics.

Triggersmob

Quote from: MattTheRiley on January 17, 2018, 11:29:42 AM
Nice!  What are you missing, I'll see if I can fill some holes for you!

Thanks for the offer Matt, but I'm not sure what is still put aside for me yet.
Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260

AnotherKnight

Very nice Steve, and some are nearly as old as you..nearly hehe  ::)
NSW Australia

Triggersmob

Quote from: AnotherKnight on January 20, 2018, 03:54:24 AM
Very nice Steve, and some are nearly as old as you..nearly hehe  ::)

and I thought you were a nice person. :)
Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260

AnotherKnight

Don't give me that, you know better LOL  ;D
NSW Australia

Triggersmob

Quote from: AnotherKnight on January 20, 2018, 04:09:46 PM
Don't give me that, you know better LOL  ;D

I know, but I just want to be good. :)
Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260

AnotherKnight

Your always good, me on the other hand can only try  ::)
NSW Australia