PEACE DOLLAR COLLECTION COMPLETED

Started by S.George, December 18, 2007, 01:46:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

S.George

 :D

Dear Knights and Knightesses:

Glad to inform that I have completed the Peace Dollar Collection with the receipt of long searched
1928-P Dollar

It is in AU-55  Die #3.   Good Strike.

Hope, with your kind help, I hope to complete Babrber Halves before 2008 Christmas and Shllings and Florins Sets of Australia

Wish you all a MERRY CHRISTMAS.

Sincerely, George
It is by giving others, we actually receive from G

Humpybong


Congratulations George.

What a great feeling to complete something worth while and the Peace Dollars fit into that category.
Barry
Brisbane, Australia
Forum Administrator

"Experience enables you to recognise a mistake when you make it a again"

Triggersmob

Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260

Tobyle

Congratulations George ..... and Goodluck with your next venture!

S.George

 :D

Dear Humpybong:
Thank you for your kind message.   A package is on the way along with 2 Amman Cash of Pudukottai.   Hope you will get them, soon.
Kind regards
Sincerely
George
It is by giving others, we actually receive from G

CoinCrusader42

George,

Congratulations on a wonderful accomplishment.

:) :) :) :)

Dumanyu

George,
   Outstanding accomplishment. And to think I knew you when... ;)
I hope to help you with the Barber Halves after the holidays.

Again congratulations