State Quarters

Started by tyjulie, June 20, 2008, 09:23:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


CoinCrusader42

Good job, especially considering you are 10,000 miles away!!

:) :) :) :)

EgCollector

Good Job buda, I have managed to collect 89 coins up till now. Still 11 coins to finish my first USA coin set.  :) :)
Amr :) :) :)

Knight #107

Triggersmob

89 coins, great job, Amr.
I only have 55, but as long as I have one from each state I'm happy.
I don't have many from Philadelphia.

Ty, I had a look at my swaps to see if I could fill some holes for you, but no luck, sorry.
Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260

tyjulie

the only coins missing are 2008

tiddyathome


S.George

 :D

Nice Collection Sir Buda!   May I suggest you to kindly affix name of the State and Mint Marks under the coins?
I too enjoy the State Qrs., P.D., Album and D album
The coins are History Books of U.S.A., according to Dr.Marek of our Castle.
Please try Prez. Dollars also
George
It is by giving others, we actually receive from G

ElleKitty

OldDan, that is fantastic, thoughtful, and very insightful.  I wish I had the interest in US coins enough to do just that. :D  I also wish the shipping charges from the Australian mint wouldn't kill me to try that for those coins.
Do add this coin to my collection?
 
   Cat?      Australian?              US?                Really Old?
  |    |        |      |                   |    |                   |     |
Yes  No     Yes   No              Yes  No                Yes   No
  |       |     |       |                 |    |                   |     |
(YES!) (?) (Yes!) (?)           (Nope) (?)             (YES!) (?)

Nevol

Wow!  I wish I'd known that earlier.  :)  My set is almost up to date, but I will definitely go for one of Old Dan's sets anyhow, as some of mine have come from circulation & are a little beat up. Great idea Old Dan!  ;D
Ne♥ol~Nancy
KOTCT #46
Queensland, Australia
Life is a mystery to be lived, not a problem to be solved.

Humpybong


I collect both 'P' and 'D' mintmark and am up-to-date so far.

Also picked up a set of State emblem medallions the other day.  33 in the set with a state od either side of the medallion.  Not sure what they are for but will have to find out about them.

  ;D
Barry
Brisbane, Australia
Forum Administrator

"Experience enables you to recognise a mistake when you make it a again"

S.George

 :D

Sir OldDan:
Your intentions are very Noble.  I appreciate it very much.
Many of my friends in PA., FL., etc., could not get 'D' Mints.   It makes me happy that you have a lot of 'D'Mints.
Sincerely, George
It is by giving others, we actually receive from G

EgCollector

Thanks a lot OldDan, i will go for a one of the sets since some of my coins are circulated.
Amr :) :) :)

Knight #107

EgCollector

Quote from: triggersmob on July 06, 2008, 05:21:50 AM
89 coins, great job, Amr.
I only have 55, but as long as I have one from each state I'm happy.
I don't have many from Philadelphia.

Thanks Steve, i have both P/D for most of the states. The remaining 11 coins are;
Kentucky P
Utah P
Wayoming P
New Mexico D/P
Arizona D/P
Alaska D/P
Hawaii D/P

And a State Quarter album for them to be placed in   :)
Amr :) :) :)

Knight #107