Newest Acquisitions, Lots of Stuff

Started by scottishmoney, August 08, 2008, 07:32:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.























Nighthawk

WOW Dave! Those are all great looking notes! Lots of pretty girls in that bunch! LOL .... Thanks for sharing! 8) 8) 8)
NUMISMATIST
PHILATELIST
BIBLIOPHILE
ART LOVER
AMATEUR HISTORIAN & PHILOSOPHER
GRANDFATHER of 9
COLLECTING COINS SINCE 1971

Humpybong


Another fantastic display of women on banknotes from you SM.


Many thanks for showing them

Barry
Brisbane, Australia
Forum Administrator

"Experience enables you to recognise a mistake when you make it a again"

ElleKitty

I know you collect for the women, SM, but that Cormoros note with the Turtle on it is beautiful!
Do add this coin to my collection?
 
   Cat?      Australian?              US?                Really Old?
  |    |        |      |                   |    |                   |     |
Yes  No     Yes   No              Yes  No                Yes   No
  |       |     |       |                 |    |                   |     |
(YES!) (?) (Yes!) (?)           (Nope) (?)             (YES!) (?)

scottishmoney

Quote from: ElleKitty on August 09, 2008, 08:41:55 AM
I know you collect for the women, SM, but that Cormoros note with the Turtle on it is beautiful!

I admit, I bought that more for the turtle, the Comoros notes are unique, I believe one of them got note of the year in the IBNS journal a couple of years back.

Erik

Thanks you Scottishmoney for pictures of beautiful notes. Really beautiful. Have you all in your collection ? :o
:D  Our castle is the best coin place on the world :D