1858 LL Flying Eagle

Started by ElleKitty, October 20, 2008, 06:24:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

ElleKitty



I just received this coin in the mail; as a trade with Nighthawk.  :D  I just love the Flying Eagle small cents, probably one of the few US coins I do like and collect. :)  This one is rated Fine, and will look lovely next to the small flock that I've started. :)

Thanks Nighthawk!

Do add this coin to my collection?
 
   Cat?      Australian?              US?                Really Old?
  |    |        |      |                   |    |                   |     |
Yes  No     Yes   No              Yes  No                Yes   No
  |       |     |       |                 |    |                   |     |
(YES!) (?) (Yes!) (?)           (Nope) (?)             (YES!) (?)

KurtS

Very nice...I think this is one of the more attractive US designs.

CoinCrusader42

I only have one, but I really like the design.

:) :) :) :)

EgCollector

Amr :) :) :)

Knight #107