1902 Indian Head Cent

Started by Aiguptios, November 04, 2008, 07:07:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

EgCollector

Hi all,

I would like to share with you one of My latest addition to my USA collection.
I would appreciate any comments.  :)

Thanks
Amr :) :) :)

Knight #107

EgCollector

Amr :) :) :)

Knight #107

EgCollector

Amr :) :) :)

Knight #107

EgCollector

Amr :) :) :)

Knight #107

tyjulie

did you get these from the aussie ebay

EgCollector

No, from an american friend   :)
Amr :) :) :)

Knight #107

tyjulie

seen similar coins on the aussie ebay thought i might have been running u up

EgCollector

I have an ebay account for one year now, but i never won an auction. :'( :'(
So, i now use ebay only for identification, market value ...  :) 
Amr :) :) :)

Knight #107

tyjulie

glad it wasn't you
some very nice coins you have there

EgCollector

Amr :) :) :)

Knight #107