Some European coins for Aussie coins ?

Started by Mortyr2012, January 26, 2009, 04:54:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Mortyr2012

Hi all,

currently I am also looking for some Australian coins.. So far I got 4 coins from Australia.. 3 pre-decimals and a commemorative dollar honoring the centenial of scouting..

Now I am looking for an unc. set that includes all currently circulating coins from Australia, this would help me a lot with my collection of coins.. I would also take 2 or 3 Australian sets to save shipment costs.. or a set from New Zealand and Australia or something like that, any offer is a great offer ;)

In exchange I can offer you several 2 Euro commemorative coins, German 10 Euro commemorative coins and some Euro circulating coins (1ct-2Eur), just ask :)

An answer via Email mortyr2012@gmx.net would be perfect!

Best wishes,
Marvin

CoinCrusader42

Off topic a little bit, but...

I have completed sets of Australian circulating coinage, and it's all thanks to the wonderful Aussie members of this Castle.

Collecting Australian coins is one of the factors which got me really excited about coin collecting once again.

:) :) :) :)

tiddyathome

PM sent . Happy to help you out with some loose coins as they come into cuirculation nad somebank notes for your Dad, :)