Searching for statehood-quarter rolls

Started by Beaver, January 15, 2009, 11:28:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Beaver

Hi there,
I'm searching for all statehood quarter rolls since 1999 ( I know, it's a bit late...  ::) )
D or P or both ;D

I'm a stingy person, so they shouldn't be too expensive ;D

I also can offer 2euro commerative coins, list can be send per mail.



Thanks

Sepp

Mortyr2012

Quote from: Beaver on January 15, 2009, 11:28:07 AM
Hi there,
I'm searching for all statehood quarter rolls since 1999 ( I know, it's a bit late...  ::) )
D or P or both ;D

I'm a stingy person, so they shouldn't be too expensive ;D

I also can offer 2euro commerative coins, list can be send per mail.



Thanks

Sepp

I may offer you some, but they won't cost face value as you may expect!  :D :D