Bulgaria - Dechko Uzunov coin

Started by RenaL, February 24, 2009, 06:41:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

RenaL

The Bulgarian National Bank has announced their latest 2 Lev coin, commemorating 110th birthday of Dechko Uzunov, Bulgarian painter.

The coin is pure Copper (something to do with the financial state of the day? : )



Click here to reach the official announcement page.


I don't get why the forum resizes the pictures and breaks the links ???

EgCollector

All links are not active.

Read this topic "Internet Links" in General Discussion.
http://membersforum.knightsofthecointable.com/index.php?topic=2308.0

Regarding the image resizing, this is new at least for me but i used the attachement option instead of insert image.

I think TKO will be more informative regarding this issue  :)
Amr :) :) :)

Knight #107

RenaL

Thanks Amr, I didn't know that.

I would also try to attach the pictures, but there's only one attachment slot.

EgCollector

You will have to use a single post for each pic.  :(
Amr :) :) :)

Knight #107