41 YEARS OF WEDDED BLISS

Started by templar, April 06, 2011, 12:43:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Templar

AS OF MONDAY,APRIL 4TH, 2011--MY WIFE AND I HAVE BEEN HAPPILY MARRIED FOR 41 YEARS--- AT LEAST THAT'S WHAT SHE TOLD ME TO SAY IF ASKED.........I PUT THIS UNDER OTHER COLLECTING PASSIONS---BECAUSE I SAW THE WORD "PASSIONS" AND MISUNDERSTOOD
DON'T GET ME WRONG ....WE WERE MADE FOR EACH OTHER----SHE TOLD ME TO SAY THAT IF I WAS ASKED............AND WE HAVE 2 BEAUTIFUL CHILDREN AND 2 BEAUTIFUL GRANDKIDS..
SHE TOLD ME TO SAY THAT IF ASKED....AND OUR LIFE HAS BEEN EVERYTHNG BUT DULL IN FACT IT HAS BEEN LIKE ONE LONG HONEYMOON....SHE TOLD ME TO SAY THAT IF ASKED.....
IN CLOSING I WOULD LIKE TO ANSWER IN MY OWN WORDS THAT IT HAS BEEN A GREAT PLEASURE WALTZING THROUGH LIFE WITH THE MOST BEAUTIFUL GIRL IN THE WORLD.........
DRUID
HUMAN  RIGHTS DEFENDER
SWAGMAN/HOBO
BARD
TIME WAS INVENTED SO EVERYTHING WOULD NOT HAPPEN AT ONCE!

Templar

DRUID
HUMAN  RIGHTS DEFENDER
SWAGMAN/HOBO
BARD
TIME WAS INVENTED SO EVERYTHING WOULD NOT HAPPEN AT ONCE!

Tobyle

Congratulations! I hope you have many more happy years together.

AdamL

-Adam
Knight Of The Coin Table #103

Humpybong

CONGRATULATIONS Marsha and Joe.

May you have many more years together.
Barry
Brisbane, Australia
Forum Administrator

"Experience enables you to recognise a mistake when you make it a again"

S.George

 :D

Sir Templar:
I am very happy to hear you have 41 years of maried life.    May you celebrate 50th and 60th marriage Anniversaries.
George
It is by giving others, we actually receive from G

Triggersmob

Congratulation, to you both.
It's easy to have a happy life together, just
make sure that you always have the last words, Joe.
The last words are, "Yes, Dear.
Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260

Templar

HOW TRUE THAT IS.........MY RESPONSE IS USUALLY "YES DEAR, YOU ARE CORRECT, I DON'T KNOW HOW I CAME UP WITH SUCH A DUMB ANSWER"
DRUID
HUMAN  RIGHTS DEFENDER
SWAGMAN/HOBO
BARD
TIME WAS INVENTED SO EVERYTHING WOULD NOT HAPPEN AT ONCE!

OldDan

What is all this foolishness about 'last word'???????
The little lady and I will, God willing, celebrate our 64th anniversary this coming August.

Now here is the last word,  Amen!