1902 Great Britain One Shilling

Started by Triggersmob, May 07, 2009, 06:19:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Triggersmob

I don't have a catalogue handy at the moment.
So I was wondering if someone could give me
mintage and value on KM#800 from Great Britain.
It is 1902, in VG to F.

Thanks  :)
Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260

Pocketcoins

I see one on e-bay listed VF for $14.00 but don't look that good to me.
I see a second one listed VF for $20 +$6 S.H. that looks worse.

Nighthawk

Steve, the SCWC 2009 lists your coin at $5 in Fine, with a mintage of 7,890,000. Sorry I did not see this post earlier. I just came across it today!  :o  :o  :o
NUMISMATIST
PHILATELIST
BIBLIOPHILE
ART LOVER
AMATEUR HISTORIAN & PHILOSOPHER
GRANDFATHER of 9
COLLECTING COINS SINCE 1971

Triggersmob

Thanks, guys.
The coin belongs to a friend a work.
Someone had written "mintage 8,000" on the 2x2.
I doubted that and just wanted to check.
They left 000 of the end.
Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260