1939D AU Jefferson for sale.

Started by nohope587, June 04, 2010, 09:35:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

NoHope587

For sale 1 1939 Denver Jefferson Nickel.
I would call it AU. I might have gone 58 but for the nick on the steps.
My camera battery gave up the ghost after 4 years of hard use so sorry about the poor scans.

Numismedia FMV says $28.20 for and AU55
I am more realistic I think.
I would like $16 shipped in the USA
or $17 Shipped world wide.


Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.

Pocketcoins

Your just playing with me now Richard.  ;D You know I can't resist this coin. You are going to have send a can of beans along with the Jefferson's if you keep posting these.  ;D I will take this one also of course.

NoHope587

Not playing with you .....Much :P
I am sorting out my office and having a clean out.
I used to collect Jefferson's but I am now concentrating all my efforts on Mr Longacre's coins.
Everywhere I look there are rolls of Nickels sitting gathering dust. I would rather they went to some one who will appreciate them..
Your fist package went in the mail this morning..
If you post a list of the MS coins you need I'll see what I have.
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.

Pocketcoins

I will go over and pay you now. I will look at my MS coins and make a list  and let you know what I need. Probably will be late tonight or in the morning. That $5 gold sure looks nice, but I had better stay away from it for now.  ;D

Triggersmob

I already have the Lincolns and Jefferson you offered for sale and can't afford those beautiful gold coins.  :(
Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260

Pocketcoins

One 1939D came yesterday. Opened the envelope and out it rolled, round and round. and round. Just as it was about to stop down through a crack in the boards on my deck. So lucky on 2 counts, first Richard was kind enough to put is in a coin tight, and second the guy who cuts my grass happened to be here so I was able to keep an eye on it though the crack while he crowed under the deck and retrieve it back. Boy!! I sure thought it was a goner.  ;D  ;D