1964 Silver half dollars

Started by nohope587, July 09, 2010, 09:00:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

NoHope587

I have a fair few 1964 Kennedy half dollars. Most pulled from circulation.

Asking melt plus actual shipping I will update the price daily.

I have 38 of them

PM me or reply here preferably if interested.


if you want to do the math its easy

Forgot to mention payment options.
Paypal gift or regular paypal if you cover the fees.
Checks or USPS money orders

(Spotprice In $ × .0321507466 × 12.5 × .90)=silver value of 1 1964 half dollar.

I guess I made it too complicated..
Simpler version today $6.56 each plus actual shipping
Will update the price tomorrow
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.


NoHope587

Silver was at $18.02 when I did the calc its now $18.15 Conflation uses the previous days close for its daily price calc. ($17.97)
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.

NoHope587

Today's Price $6.60 each plus actual shipping..
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.

NoHope587

Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.