Picture of Sacagawea Gold coins taken into space

Started by S.George, September 24, 2010, 01:41:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

S.George

 :D
Hello Friends:

I post the scan of Sacagawea  gold coins, taken into space.
George
It is by giving others, we actually receive from G

EgCollector

Amr :) :) :)

Knight #107

S.George

 :D

Hi EgCollector:
Thanks for pointing my mistake.  Since corrected, please
George
It is by giving others, we actually receive from G

scottishmoney

I believe it is wrong for US mint to make these elite coins and not sell them to collectors. 

Paint Your Wagon

Quote from: scottishmoney on September 26, 2010, 06:00:35 AM
I believe it is wrong for US mint to make these elite coins and not sell them to collectors. 

All world mints are going of their rockers and making things that are either unobtainable or triple the price they should be. We are now where postage stamps were in 1970
If you buy you may loose any appreciation in real inflation indexed money forever  ???
Where I am going I ain't certain
Where I am going I don't know
All I know is that I'am on my way

scottishmoney

But in the case of the gold Sackies they didn't sell them like they should have.  Only the government porkers got them.  I am sure Clinton must be playing pocket hockey with a golden Sackie puck.

Paint Your Wagon

Quote from: scottishmoney on September 26, 2010, 07:08:52 AM
But in the case of the gold Sackies they didn't sell them like they should have.  Only the government porkers got them.  I am sure Clinton must be playing pocket hockey with a golden Sackie puck.

Nothing new
Same as the 1933 double eagles
For a free state your leaders sometimes act very strange ( like forbidding gold)
Where I am going I ain't certain
Where I am going I don't know
All I know is that I'am on my way

Paint Your Wagon

Oh and I saw a chinese film the other day  lp man , a kungfu master story in occupied china

The flemish translation said the chinese won the war in 1945 after the unconditional surrender of Japan
That is what the history books will say 50-100 years from now . ???
Where I am going I ain't certain
Where I am going I don't know
All I know is that I'am on my way

Paint Your Wagon

It is free week at Sharelynx
Some threehunderd year gold charts are available

http://www.sharelynx.com/index2.php
Where I am going I ain't certain
Where I am going I don't know
All I know is that I'am on my way