Rolls of Washington Silver Quarters Spot plus actual Shipping

Started by nohope587, November 02, 2012, 07:46:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

NoHope587

Any of the Knights want some Silver?
I have several rolls of Silver Quarters asking Spot plus actual shipping on them.
Reply here if interested.


Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.

Erik

I have not silver queters in my collection yet. I would like one ( no roll !!! :) ) but I dont know price and shipping to Slovakia. Please could you write me price + shipping in
:D  Our castle is the best coin place on the world :D

NoHope587

Erik
this site will tell you the current Spot value of common date US silver coins.  Its not completely accurate as it lags the market by about half an hour but it will give you an idea.

http://www.coinflation.com/
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.