Some coins from Steve

Started by SirStacksALot, October 13, 2014, 04:21:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

SirStacksALot

I recently did a very big trade with Steve.  There were an overwhelming amount of coins which totaled over 8 pounds. There were also large bags of coins for my daughter Sophia, and my nieces and nephews, who will no doubt love them. Here are some examples of the coins that came.

SirStacksALot

And a few more:

SirStacksALot

And a few more:

Triggersmob

Jim, I'm glad they arrived safely and quickly too.
Hope you all like them.
Now, just have to wait for mine to arrive, but
Auspost and our customs seem much slower,
so I don't expect to see them any time soon. 
Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260

Erik

Very nice coins. I think Mr. Jim sent packages to Australia and Slovakia the same day. We will see what package will be delivered sooner. :D Unfortunately I think slovak postmans are very very slowly  >:(
:D  Our castle is the best coin place on the world :D

Triggersmob

As expected post was very slow, but the coins arrived yesterday.
Thanks for some lovely coins Jim, they will help to fill those annoying holes.
Also, thanks for the extras you threw in.
Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260

Erik

Very nice, unfortunately I didnt receive package for me yet and I have a little bit worry.
:D  Our castle is the best coin place on the world :D

SirStacksALot

I'm glad they made it to you Steve. Hopefully yours will come in the next week Erik.

SirStacksALot

I had a chance to sort some more of the coins that I received from Steve, here are a few more pictures: