Russian Banknotes

Started by Triggersmob, February 08, 2015, 02:46:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Triggersmob

I scored some free Russian banknotes from a friend at work.
Anyone know the Pick# for these?


Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260

MattTheRiley

Those are cool. I picked up some Ukrainian notes from a friend who served a mission there.
Hiding in Oregon, USA

Triggersmob

Quote from: matttheriley on February 08, 2015, 08:36:55 AM
Those are cool. I picked up some Ukrainian notes from a friend who served a mission there.

Where's the pics then? :)
Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260

Humpybong

Quote from: triggersmob on February 08, 2015, 02:46:29 AM
I scored some free Russian banknotes from a friend at work.
Anyone know the Pick# for these?




In the Standard Catalog of World Paper Money (Modern Issues 17th Edition the catalog numbers are 271 and 270.

Barry
Brisbane, Australia
Forum Administrator

"Experience enables you to recognise a mistake when you make it a again"

Triggersmob

I did some Google searching after I posted these pics and it seems there are reprints.
The notes keep the 1997 date, but have reprint dates in micro writing. See new pic below.
this changes the pick# to 275 and 277 if I am correct. Can you confirm this for me. 
Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260

Humpybong


Not sure triggersmob....my book only goes to 273

Barry
Brisbane, Australia
Forum Administrator

"Experience enables you to recognise a mistake when you make it a again"

Triggersmob

Thanks for checking anyway, Barry. Cheers.  :)
Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260