Barber Half Dollar Partial 18 Coin Set in Dansco Album

Started by MattTheRiley, February 25, 2015, 02:45:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

MattTheRiley

Here is what I have, the prices listed are the values from Numismedia (G4) column. Most of the coins are that grade with a few higher and a couple lower (AG).  I am selling these at WAY BELOW book value.

Barber Half Dollars
Dansco 7150 Album, slightly used, but decent condition $17.00
1894-O $23.00
1898 $17.00
1899 $17.00
1900 $18.00
1901 $18.00
1902 $17.00
1903 $17.00
1904 $17.00
1906 $17.00
1906-O $17.00
1907 $17.00
1908 $17.00
1908-O $17.00
1908-S $22.00
1911 $17.00
1912-D $17.00
1913-S $26.00
1915-S $22.00
Total $350.00

For sale for $199.99 USD with free shipping to USA or $15 shipping to Australia or NZ (I'll have to figure a way to get around the 'no coin importation rule')!

That is only $11 per coin, plus a FREE album!

Please PM me if you want images of individual coins. Thanks for looking!








Hiding in Oregon, USA

MattTheRiley

I should mention that I would consider trades as well!
Hiding in Oregon, USA

MattTheRiley

Any interest?  Also, I am willing to sell individual coins, but we'd have to negotiate the price.
Hiding in Oregon, USA

Triggersmob

At another time when I am more financial, I would be interested, but too many outgoings at the moment and the exchange rate sucks too.
Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260