Bi-metallic coins

Started by Triggersmob, March 28, 2015, 07:27:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Triggersmob

Some new Bi-metallic coins added to my collection this week, thanks to Humpybong.
This is just a sample of them.

I especially like the first coin from Poland.
Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260

MattTheRiley

Cool!  Hey did you get my email?
Hiding in Oregon, USA

Triggersmob

Quote from: matttheriley on March 29, 2015, 08:52:50 AM
Cool!  Hey did you get my email?

Yes I just saw it and have replied.  :)
Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260

MattTheRiley

Got it!

Thanks.

Hey, do you have an updated 'want' list.  I am sorting all of my darkside coins and I can look for anything you needed. 

Thanks,

Matt
Hiding in Oregon, USA

Triggersmob

No, I don't have a want list at all, but if it's not in my gallery, I'll take it.
Otherwise if you can send me a list of what you have , I will check to see if I need them.

Cheers
Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260