Latest Germany Additions.

Started by Triggersmob, June 05, 2015, 04:25:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Triggersmob

A big thanks to Ralf, for trading with me.
Here are some of the 2 Euro coins he sent me...
Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260

ausjack


Triggersmob

Quote from: ausjack on June 21, 2015, 03:05:58 PM
Very nice Steve  ;)

Thanks AJ, will have some coins coming from Germany for you soon,
but the German Post Office workers are having a strike at the moment.
Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260

ausjack

SWEEEET can't wait  8)
I bet they still get more done on strike than our that don't...yes I'm a naughty boy hehe

Redlock

Quote from: ausjack on June 22, 2015, 06:49:27 AM
I bet they still get more done on strike than our that don't...yes I'm a naughty boy hehe

Packages and parcels were delivered last Sunday (normally no mail service on this day) by non-union workers  ;D
Germany

ausjack

What the, I don't get it, they deliver on the weekends but then talking about cutting services and only delivering 3 days a week, stupid post  >:(

Triggersmob

Quote from: ausjack on June 23, 2015, 04:45:50 PM
What the, I don't get it, they deliver on the weekends but then talking about cutting services and only delivering 3 days a week, stupid post  >:(

Jason, Redlock is in Germany though. It's in Australia that we are talking about delivering on 3 days only.
Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260

ausjack


Triggersmob

Maybe it would be a good idea if everyone could list their country in their profile, so it shows in the post.
(I just did. See below)




Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260

ausjack

YAY I got that done easy enough  :D