Italian Coins

Started by Triggersmob, October 22, 2015, 07:07:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Triggersmob

Continuing our journey through Europe, we head south east of Switzerland and head into Italy.
Here are some coins from Italy.
Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260

Paint Your Wagon

Did you note San Marino somewhere ?

The 1865 20 Lire is from our fellow Knight Jose Martins
Where I am going I ain't certain
Where I am going I don't know
All I know is that I'am on my way

Triggersmob

Quote from: Paint Your Wagon on October 22, 2015, 09:11:52 AM
Did you note San Marino somewhere ?

The 1865 20 Lire is from our fellow Knight Jose Martins


Nice coin August. I have bought many coins from Jose.

I haven't posted any coins from San Marino or The Vatican,
because my pics for those coins are the best, but feel free to
show any that you might have. :)
Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260