Extra Medals Shipping today.

Started by NoHope587, March 20, 2008, 09:45:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

NoHope587

Those that missed out on the 2007 medals and ordered from my stock pile. Your Medals are shipping today.
Sorry for the Delay.

TKO yours have shipped
Dumanyu Yours has shipped.
Buda yours have shipped
Nevol yours have shipped

Anyone else wanting 2007 Medals I have a few left. Mostly copper and Brass.
I will only be around for a couple more weeks so if you need one PM me ASAP.



Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.

ElleKitty

Richard, what was the cost on a Copper medal?
Do add this coin to my collection?
 
   Cat?      Australian?              US?                Really Old?
  |    |        |      |                   |    |                   |     |
Yes  No     Yes   No              Yes  No                Yes   No
  |       |     |       |                 |    |                   |     |
(YES!) (?) (Yes!) (?)           (Nope) (?)             (YES!) (?)

NoHope587

The cost is the same as the issue price
Copper/Brass $15 each and Silver $30 each.

Plus whatever postage is on the package.
Remember there are two types of finish proof like and satin.


OOPS! thanks Twoshadows
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.

TwoShadows

Nohope I hope the $20 for silver is a typo? As we all gave $30 for the silver and $15 for the copper and brass! Don't want to see you come up on the short end of the stick!!
Terry


"Life's a Lemon, I want my money back!" (Meatloaf)

TwoShadows

Still got a copper one left Nohope? Let me know!
Terry


"Life's a Lemon, I want my money back!" (Meatloaf)

NoHope587

Copper and brass I have plenty Silver I am going to put a hold on soon.
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.

Brissyboy

I just noticed this thread. I posted a message in the other thread on 2007 Medallions and send a PM to Richard but it was the other Richard, so no wonder I didn't get a reply. I missed out on the 2007 Medallion too and wanted to get at least one of the medallions.

Do you have any left?

Wayne

NoHope587

I have some left.
PM me with what you would like and I will see what i can do.
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.