Coins and banknotes from my cruise.

Started by Triggersmob, February 11, 2016, 08:24:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Triggersmob

Just got back from a cruise to New Caledonia and Vanuatu.
Didn't manage to find to many new additions, but did find a few.

For the coins, I added a 2009, 2010 and 2015 100 francs and 2014 10 francs from New Caledonia,
and from Vanuatu I added a 2015 100 Vatu, which is a new design.

For the banknotes, I added a 500 Francs from New Caledonia and 200 and 1000 Vatu from Vanuatu,
all of which are new designs and the Vatu notes are now plastic.

Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260

Redlock

Germany

Humpybong

Barry
Brisbane, Australia
Forum Administrator

"Experience enables you to recognise a mistake when you make it a again"

Triggersmob

Quote from: Humpybong on February 12, 2016, 05:26:40 AM


He is just bragging........

LOL, at least I'm only on holiday for a few weeks each year. Your life is one long holiday. :)
Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260

Humpybong

Barry
Brisbane, Australia
Forum Administrator

"Experience enables you to recognise a mistake when you make it a again"