UK 2015 Gold Proof Britannia 1/40 ounce

Started by Kena, July 02, 2016, 02:47:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Kena

Latest pickup from the Royal Mint.

Mintage Limits are 8000 with 7500 of them being in this form of presentation.

Triggersmob

Very nice. So this is the little culprit that travelled all over southern England before finally arriving. :)
Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260

AnotherKnight

NSW Australia

Humpybong



Very nice.....are they a numbered release or are all of them unnumbered.
Barry
Brisbane, Australia
Forum Administrator

"Experience enables you to recognise a mistake when you make it a again"

AnotherKnight

Looking at the number in the bottom left corner I'd say they're all numbered Barry but I could be wrong, a little help please Ken  :)
NSW Australia

Humpybong

Quote from: AnotherKnight on July 08, 2016, 12:54:43 AM
Looking at the number in the bottom left corner I'd say they're all numbered Barry but I could be wrong, a little help please Ken  :)

Yes you could be right.
Barry
Brisbane, Australia
Forum Administrator

"Experience enables you to recognise a mistake when you make it a again"

Kena

I also think that is the number as well.