New Aussie $5 Note

Started by Triggersmob, October 04, 2016, 06:40:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Triggersmob

I finally managed to get my hands on one of the new $5 notes, so here it is....
Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260

AnotherKnight

Gee you did a good job on that Steve, ya couldn't tell it's a fake LOL :)
NSW Australia

Triggersmob

Quote from: AnotherKnight on October 05, 2016, 12:24:48 AM
Gee you did a good job on that Steve, ya couldn't tell it's a fake LOL :)

You got me! Yes, I printed it off freshly this morning. :)

I was surprised that my relatively new scanner actually scanned it.
Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260

AnotherKnight

Yes you were lucky as newer type of scanners don't like the security features on notes but Jeff did say it's the program you run so you might have a good one.
NSW Australia