Welcome MJ to Castle KOTCT!

Started by Merlin, March 11, 2017, 05:09:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Merlin

Join me in welcoming MJ to the New Castle KOTCT Forum! Please take just a moment and tell us a little bit about yourself and what your collecting passions are. We are all adults and do our best to maintain an adult atmosphere.

As a member, you are going to get to know many great members from around the world who are all ready to introduce themselves and share their collecting passions, and numismatic knowledge with you as well. Have fun and enjoy yourself here at the Castle KOTCT site.

In closing, please take the time to complete your profile information. It's this little bit of info that helps us better get to know you.

Again, I extend my wand in welcoming MJ to The Knights of the Coin Table and Castle KOTCT Members Forum!

Merlin

Triggersmob

Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260

SirStacksALot


MattTheRiley

Hiding in Oregon, USA

MJ

Why thank you and reporting for duty.

Found the site through my appreciation from Dan Carr products. I collect these as well as US and World coins.

I work out of Mexico City, home is in LA and I hail from Detroit

Looking forward to checking out the site

mark

Triggersmob

Welcome again MJ.
We have a couple of other members from Michigan as well,
but they haven't been to visit for a while. :(

Daniel seems to have quite a following.

Do you have a favourite U.S. or world coin?
Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260

Pocketcoins


Erik

:D  Our castle is the best coin place on the world :D

Mackinac

in all trust there is a possibility of betrayal

Nevol

Ne♥ol~Nancy
KOTCT #46
Queensland, Australia
Life is a mystery to be lived, not a problem to be solved.

MJ

Thanks for warm welcome! I'm in the fashion business and I do a lot of work with Aussies ; )

My primary focus is severely mentally toned Walking Liberties and commems. I collect world coin and Carr whilst I waiting for my ship to come in genre wise.

In Mexico City now and heading home to LA tomorrow.

Here is one of my favorite world coins. 1594 Wasa.

mark


Triggersmob

I'm not a big fan of toned coins, but that does look pretty. :)
Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260