Welcome GrandAm to Castle KOTCT!

Started by Merlin, April 20, 2018, 04:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Merlin



Join me in welcoming GrandAm to Castle KOTCT! Could I please ask you to take a moment and tell us a little bit about yourself and what your collecting passions are.

As a member, you are going to get to know many great people from around the world. All ready to introduce themselves and share their collecting passions, and numismatic knowledge with you as well.

We have many features (bells & whistles) for you to use and to take advantage of.
Have fun and enjoy yourself here at the Castle.

In closing, please take the time to complete your profile information. It only take a few minutes and it's this little bit of info that helps us get to know you better. Also, copy and paste this link to this address http://knightsofthecointable.org to be certain you arrive at the right place every time you visit.

Again, I extend my all powerful wand in welcoming GrandAm as the newest addition to the Knights of the Coin Table / Castle KOTCT Members Forum!

Merlin

Triggersmob

Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260

TKO

Welcome Sir GrandAm to Castle KOTCT!
TKO-100

GrandAm

I am a HOOSIER from Indiana USA.

I collect both World Coins and USA Coins.

I have alot of Dan Carr's fantasy restrike coins.

TKO

Holy Crap! I live in Greensburg... What..22 miles away?
TKO-100

GrandAm


TKO

What...you didn't like your Indiana flag I gave you?
TKO-100

HOOT Owl


SirStacksALot


voyageur

A KOTCT welcome to you and your knight worthy steed...

Pocketcoins


Humpybong



Welcome to the Knights castle

Please complete your profile for us.
Barry
Brisbane, Australia
Forum Administrator

"Experience enables you to recognise a mistake when you make it a again"

GrandAm

I believe I have completed my profile,,,,,, if not please explain what I need to do?