Welcome Turtle to Castle KOTCT!

Started by Merlin, June 22, 2021, 11:25:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Merlin



Join me in welcoming Turtle to Castle KOTCT! Could I please ask you to take a moment and tell us a little about yourself and what your collecting passions are.

As a member, you are going to get to know many great people from around the world. All are ready to introduce themselves and share their collecting passions, and numismatic knowledge with you as well.

We have many useful features for you to use and to take advantage of. Especially our Auctions and Gallery features. They're new and  at your disposal to store images under your personal account.

Have fun and enjoy yourself here at the Castle.

One last thing though very important, please take the time to complete your profile information. It only take a few minutes and it's this little bit of info that helps us get to know you better and also gives us vital contact info for special announcement's and notifications.

Also, save this link ( http://www.knightsofthecointable.com ) to be certain you arrive at the right place every time you visit the Castle.

Again, I extend my all powerful wand in welcoming Turtle as the newest Member to the Knights of the Coin Table / Castle KOTCT Members Forum!

Merlin

Mackinac

in all trust there is a possibility of betrayal

Turtle

Hi to all the other Knights of the Coin Table ‼️Thanks for letting be part of the group!
A little about myself... I am 67 years old and my interest in coins started at the young age of 6 when I was sitting on my grandpa’s lap and he said he thought he saw something in my ear..... and when he looked at it, he pulled a brand new ( uncirculated), silver dollar out of my ear, and told me I needed to start cleaning my ears better‼️‼️
I been “ hooked” ever since ‼️
I’ve collected all kind of coins, but mostly all US coins. I started collecting silver rounds and dollars when I retired recently. I saw some cool coins from Grove Minting Company and learn about patterns and  aftermarket commemoratives. That’s when I learned of Daniel Carr and Moonlight Mint‼️
That’s when I fell in love with coins all over again ‼️He opened my eyes to a whole new world of coin collecting and numismatics‼️His craftsmanship and quality and his new visions and ideas blew me away ‼️‼️👍👍👍🎯🎯🎯🎯‼️‼️‼️‼️I am a Daniel Carr fan first and foremost now‼️
So, that’s a little about me..... and I live in Texas‼️
🐢Turtle🐢

ZoidMeister


Humpybong

Barry
Brisbane, Australia
Forum Administrator

"Experience enables you to recognise a mistake when you make it a again"