A Ship, A Boat, or Something that will Float (World) !

Started by voyageur, June 09, 2017, 12:18:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

voyageur


Triggersmob

Where is Anothernight? This topic is right up his alley.
Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260

Nevol

Ne♥ol~Nancy
KOTCT #46
Queensland, Australia
Life is a mystery to be lived, not a problem to be solved.

voyageur


AnotherKnight

Quote from: Triggersmob on June 09, 2017, 08:03:55 PM
Where is Anothernight? This topic is right up his alley.

I'm around  ;) Just haven't got around to sorting coins out from the move..yeah I know i'm slack sorry :(
NSW Australia

Paint Your Wagon

It may take you some time to find the boat but eventually you will find it  :D
Where I am going I ain't certain
Where I am going I don't know
All I know is that I'am on my way

Triggersmob

Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260

Nevol

Ne♥ol~Nancy
KOTCT #46
Queensland, Australia
Life is a mystery to be lived, not a problem to be solved.

Triggersmob

Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260

voyageur


Nevol

Ne♥ol~Nancy
KOTCT #46
Queensland, Australia
Life is a mystery to be lived, not a problem to be solved.

Nevol

Gibraltar 1 Crown 1980 #12 175th Anniv Death Lord Nelson HMS Victory CN   


Ne♥ol~Nancy
KOTCT #46
Queensland, Australia
Life is a mystery to be lived, not a problem to be solved.

Triggersmob

Nice coin. I have been on HMS Victory. It is in dry dock in Portsmouth.
Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260

Nevol

Ne♥ol~Nancy
KOTCT #46
Queensland, Australia
Life is a mystery to be lived, not a problem to be solved.

Triggersmob

Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260

Nevol

NZ $1 1983 #53 50th Ann NZ coinage CN SYO Ships   


Ne♥ol~Nancy
KOTCT #46
Queensland, Australia
Life is a mystery to be lived, not a problem to be solved.

Nevol

Falkland Islands 50 Pence 1982 #18 Liberation CN Ship on Shield


Ne♥ol~Nancy
KOTCT #46
Queensland, Australia
Life is a mystery to be lived, not a problem to be solved.

Triggersmob

Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260

Kittlecoins

Michael Kittle Rare Coins
http://www.kittlecoins.com

Nevol

Gibraltar 1980 1 Crown #12 HMS Victory 175th/Ann Death Lord Nelson 1980


Ne♥ol~Nancy
KOTCT #46
Queensland, Australia
Life is a mystery to be lived, not a problem to be solved.

Triggersmob

Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260

voyageur

Daniel Carr's 1717-2017 Wydah Pirate Cob...

Triggersmob

Coin from Portugal, that I added to my collection recently.
Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260

AnotherKnight

So what happened Steve, won't it load pic's for you here either  :-\
NSW Australia

Triggersmob

Quote from: AnotherKnight on January 20, 2018, 03:52:14 AM
So what happened Steve, won't it load pic's for you here either  :-\

Picture loaded here. I can see it. Can't you?
Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260

AnotherKnight

NSW Australia

Triggersmob

Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260

Zoins

@Ne♥ol

Love the boat on the Malta quarter. Thanks for sharing it!

Gluggo

1792 Norfolk Yarmouth Conder Halfpenny 
Here is one I picked up from across the pond!   ;)
This picture came from the buyer, I don't quite have the art on shooting raw just yet.


AuldFartte

Tom (United States)
Knight #45

AuldFartte

Here's one of mine. A toned British Conder Token.
Tom (United States)
Knight #45

Nevol

Ne♥ol~Nancy
KOTCT #46
Queensland, Australia
Life is a mystery to be lived, not a problem to be solved.

Zoins

Here's one of my coins from South Africa with a ship :)

Zoins

Beautiful Voyageur Dollar Mike / Kittlecoins and AuldFartte.

Here's mine.


Oih82w8

During my time in the desert, I picked up a few Kuwaiti coins and I remember them having a boat on them.  This is a stock photo, not mine.
oih82w8 = "oh I hate to wait"

Turtle

I might have “missed the boat”‼️‼️👀😱😱😱😱
I’m gonna try to load one…….. don’t know if it’ll work ‼️
Won’t let me with my files‼️😱😱😱
Mike, that rainbow toning is awesome on yours‼️‼️👀‼️👍👍🎯🎯‼️‼️
Well, I got one up……but I don’t know how to post pictures as good as y’all do‼️‼️
🐢Turtle🐢