Place your order for 2018 medals here by the end of April

Started by SirStacksALot, April 13, 2018, 12:28:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Dwhiz

Thanks I just saw that.
Funny he would reply on the 2017 thread.
Sorry no dogs for me.

SirStacksALot

That is one of the 2018 medals threads.  The web address of our site contains kotct2017, and that is why the link looks that way.  This is just the way Terry labeled it while he was working on things in 2017.

Gluggo


SirStacksALot

The final chance to add to your 2018 KotCT medal order is here.  Daniel gave us the ok to add to our 2018 medal order.  All additions to your order must be in by this Friday August 10th.  Payment will be due when the order is placed.  The prices will be the same as the original orders, and are listed in the chart below.  The Design and die costs are already paid, so any extra funds will stay in the treasury. Just state what you would like to add in this thread, and I will send payment instructions as soon as I can.  You can post what you want here if you would like to add something.

HOOT Owl

I'd like to add:
2- 1 ounce cobs
2- Color-Toned Copper

Thank you.

TTM5


Gluggo

What the heck why not

1 more 1oz Silver Cob Color / Antique 39mm
2 more  Copper Color-Toned 39 mm
and finally
2 more Brass Antiqued 39 mm

Thank you Dan and company

Dwhiz

Please add
1  1oz Silver Cob Color / Antique 39mm
to my order
Thanks
PS PM me payment info
Thanks

SirStacksALot

Here is the final updated order list.  All of the final changes to the orders are in red.  :) :) :)

Cheezhed

Greetings and Salutations!

HOOT Owl


SirStacksALot

Quote from: Cheezhed on September 24, 2018, 06:50:09 PM
Is it too late to get in on the 2018 medals?

The regular order time was closed quite a while ago, and there was another last chance to order about a 6 weeks ago. It is pretty late in this process.  That said we will have some Churchill Overstrikes available.  There may be some other extras, there are two members who still have not paid, so those medals might become available.

TKO

Hi Cheezy!

Maybe if you were to place a post in Coins Wanted, maybe some of us could part with some duplicates. You'll just need to let us know where your wanting to start.

Any and all of us will do what we can to help you turn your "Swiss Cheese" collection into a "Sharp Cheddar"!

(Sorry folks, I couldn't resist... OK?)

All for now,

TKOâ,,¢
TKO-100

Gluggo

SirStackalot sorry about some of the late payment.  Any left overs after all those that missed the original order I will help take them off you so that your not stuck with extras.  Thought I would offer.

Cheezhed

Quote from: TKOâ,,¢ on September 26, 2018, 06:51:00 AM
Hi Cheezy!

Maybe if you were to place a post in Coins Wanted, maybe some of us could part with some duplicates. You'll just need to let us know where your wanting to start.

Any and all of us will do what we can to help you turn your "Swiss Cheese" collection into a "Sharp Cheddar"!

(Sorry folks, I couldn't resist... OK?)

All for now,

TKOâ,,¢
Thank you!
Greetings and Salutations!

SirStacksALot

Daniel was able to accommodate the order for Cheezhed, so here is an updated list. He also said he would be fabricating the blanks for the medals this week.

Gluggo

Thank you for the update!  Were getting closer each day.   :)

Kittlecoins

Michael Kittle Rare Coins
http://www.kittlecoins.com

Cheezhed

Greetings and Salutations!

Dwhiz


Dwhiz


Gluggo

As many times that I have said " We have to be close "  We must be closer!   ::) :P ;D

CA Collector

Dan, thanks for the detailed update!

Is there something on these medals that says 2018 is the 200th anniversary (first use of St George design on a silver coin)?

http://kotct2017.knightsofthecointable.com/index.php?topic=5691.msg58459#msg58459




Coinsarefun

I guess I was out of the loop regarding the medals, my fault.....🙁
Is there any way I can order some, or is it to late?.

Stefanie

SirStacksALot

Quote from: Coinsarefun on December 23, 2018, 12:34:28 PM
I guess I was out of the loop regarding the medals, my fault.....🙁
Is there any way I can order some, or is it to late?.

Stefanie

It is too late for a full order, but there are a few of some of the medal types available.    I still have 13 orders to package and ship, then I will take care of the few remaining medals (1 of each type that will be held in case of shipping problems.  These will be given away to members in a contest like the leftover 2017 medals.).   I had a request from Drsmp, then I will PM you next once I ship the rest of the original orders.

Coinsarefun

That would be wonderful. I’m not sure what you might have available but
I love the 2 ounce color toned silver, overstruck Churchill, one ounce silver Cobb.
Pretty much any silver one :)

Stefanie

HOOT Owl

Quote from: Coinsarefun on December 23, 2018, 08:38:48 PM
That would be wonderful. I’m not sure what you might have available but
I love the 2 ounce color toned silver, overstruck Churchill, one ounce silver Cobb.
Pretty much any silver one :)

Stefanie


Stefanie, I should have some extras of the ones you want. When mine arrive I'll send you some pics and you can choose the ones you want.

Hoot

Zoins

Please put me on the list for any extras as well. I've been too busy and missed the order this time around!

John

GrandAm

Did Daniel issue a 39mm 1 oz Silver Cob Circulated Finish for 201`8?

I ordered  1 oz Silver Cob Color Antiqued Finish but got the circulated finish. I don't see a circulated finish on the order form?

SirStacksALot

The circulated finish 1oz Cob is the antique finish. They are the same thing.

GrandAm


PipestonePete

I would be interested in seeing what you have for leftovers.   Thank you!

Jwitten

Put me down for one of each cob if any are left. Thanks!

Zoins

Quote from: Zoins on December 24, 2018, 01:06:19 PM
Please put me on the list for any extras as well. I've been too busy and missed the order this time around!

John

Okay, this is too funny. My best Christmas gift is that I had placed an order but totally forgotten. It ended up arriving on the 26th due to some postal service stuff!

These are beautiful, but I still need to pick up 3, antiqued, color toned, and the Churchill overstrike. I'd also love to have some extra cobs if there are any.

Here's the set I got. I love them all. Dan's really outdone himself, again, this time!


HOOT Owl

Jim, I got my order today and I have to agree with what you and everybody else said, they are some very nice pieces. The designs and quality work from Dan is unmatched, thanks Dan !!

And Jim, I must say that you need to make a DVD on how to pack items to be shipped, fantastic job !!

I'll post pics later this week.

Happy New Years y'all.

Hoot

Kena

Both of my medals have arrived. As always, Dan did a great job on these and Jim did his standard fine packing of the medals.

My wife was impressed by the cob medal.