Lite & Dark Mode

Started by Triggersmob, August 21, 2026, 09:40:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Triggersmob

Hi Terry & Krash,

I find it very hard to read the blue on black in dark mode, so I switched to lite mode, which is much better, but some sections of the forum still show in dark mode. If I scroll down on the home page, "KOTCT - Info Centre" and the "Upcoming birthdays", are still in dark mode. Can that be changed, or have I missed something in my settings?
Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260

Sir Krash

I've been working mostly with KOTCT Dark theme, that's the current default.  Will have a look at KOTCT Lite soon as I get a chance.  That was actually cobbled together for another forum but was never used, so it was never really completed.




TKO

The Lite theme info center looks great! I couldn't see they very well before either. Thanks Krash!
TKO-100

Triggersmob

Yep, looks good now. Thanks Sir Krash.
Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260

gweidion

I also changed formats to whatever the second option was, but for whatever reason, it keeps changing back to dark.
This one. SMF Default Theme - Curve2
Any fix to keep a light version?

TKO

Yes...when you change it to the theme you want, scroll to the bottom right side and select "Change Profile".
TKO-100

TKO

Sir Krash has been busy. Everyone needs to check out how he cleaned up The Castle Courtyard, Medallion Quests and Worldwide Coins and Banknotes. Way more organized than before. Hats off once more for all the amazing work!
TKO-100

Triggersmob

Looking good. Need a thumps up emoji.
Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260

gweidion

Quote from: TKO on August 23, 2026, 06:57:10 PMYes...when you change it to the theme you want, scroll to the bottom right side and select "Change Profile".


Yeah, I did that. It seems to have taken this time. Third time lucky.

Redlock

I have also changed to Lite mode.  :)
Germany

Sir Krash

Mostly finished with Dark theme, will use Lite for a while.  Report any glitches here.

I've disabled Calendar, you're not using it and there are a lot of menu buttons.