Ended

Started by eg_collector, March 25, 2008, 01:46:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

EgCollector

Amr :) :) :)

Knight #107

TwoShadows

I think I can supply most of the quarters in uncirculated condition but will have to look first. I would really like to add the Tutankhamen and Cleopatra to my collection so you will have to let me know their current value so we can do some fair trading. Also I really prefer uncirculated coins if that is possible. Thanks! Email me and include your address! :)
Terry


"Life's a Lemon, I want my money back!" (Meatloaf)

EgCollector

Amr :) :) :)

Knight #107

TwoShadows

Will check this evening. The last 4 quarters have not been released but New Mexico is near. Will get with you soon.
Terry


"Life's a Lemon, I want my money back!" (Meatloaf)

EgCollector

Amr :) :) :)

Knight #107

scottishmoney

If you want some of the Canadian commemorative 25¢ coins let me know, I get them in change and don't care for spending them.