Don Quichote

Started by Paint Your Wagon, April 10, 2008, 07:15:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Paint Your Wagon

After acquiring the illusion coin from Palau I went after the real Spanish Don Quijote series

First the 2 and 12 euro folder from the Spanish mint issued at 19 Euro

Where I am going I ain't certain
Where I am going I don't know
All I know is that I'am on my way

Paint Your Wagon

The inside of the folder

Where I am going I ain't certain
Where I am going I don't know
All I know is that I'am on my way

Paint Your Wagon

2 E Don circulating coin

Where I am going I ain't certain
Where I am going I don't know
All I know is that I'am on my way

Paint Your Wagon

Where I am going I ain't certain
Where I am going I don't know
All I know is that I'am on my way

Paint Your Wagon

Where I am going I ain't certain
Where I am going I don't know
All I know is that I'am on my way

Paint Your Wagon

12 E Don
These are all scanned , no problem

Where I am going I ain't certain
Where I am going I don't know
All I know is that I'am on my way

EgCollector

Very nice, i like the 2 E coin design
Thanks for sharing
Amr :) :) :)

Knight #107