My latest additions

Started by RenaL, June 09, 2008, 02:33:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


Humpybong


Nice.....I collect bi-metallic but I do not have the 2 Euro from Germany as yet.


The other coins look fantastic. I like the Olympic coin
Barry
Brisbane, Australia
Forum Administrator

"Experience enables you to recognise a mistake when you make it a again"

Triggersmob

Nice coins, Renal.

I like the ice hockey one best and the bi-mettalic of course.

Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260

RenaL

The Euro coin is off the circulation. Hence the fingerprints.

I bought it by the face value :)

Paint Your Wagon

Nice maybe I should start looking at my pocket money
Where I am going I ain't certain
Where I am going I don't know
All I know is that I'am on my way

S.George

 :D

Sir Humpybong:

I have the above 2 German Euros + earlier 2 Euros of Germany in nice UNC condition.  (stempelglanz)   All are yours, please.   They are on the way.

Sir August, they are not in circulation, I believe.

Sincerely, George
It is by giving others, we actually receive from G

Humpybong


Many thanks George.

Look forward to receiving them

Barry
Brisbane, Australia
Forum Administrator

"Experience enables you to recognise a mistake when you make it a again"

tyjulie

1925 & 1946 aussie penny and a 1933 shilling

Humpybong


Just received a set of 24 Canadian Commemorative quarters
Barry
Brisbane, Australia
Forum Administrator

"Experience enables you to recognise a mistake when you make it a again"

TwoShadows

I have a collecting friend in the Netherland who will be sending me quite a selection of $2 bimetallic Euro coins to sell for him. I received a list yesterday but did not print it out so I can't tell you what they are right now but do know he will only want $4 (Euro) each for them. This is a very good price considering I usually pay more than that when they are released each year. I will start a new post in the Coins for Sale thread when they do finally arrive here so keep an eye out if you are interested.
Terry


"Life's a Lemon, I want my money back!" (Meatloaf)

scottishmoney

I like the silver commems from Netherlands and Germany that you can get at face value, they come in â,¬5 and â,¬10 denominations.

S.George

 :D

Two
Quote from: Scottishmoney on June 29, 2008, 09:41:23 AM
I like the silver commems from Netherlands and Germany that you can get at face value, they come in â,¬5 and â,¬10 denominations.

Sir Scottishmoney:
10 Euro German Commemoratives are issued on the face value by Banks on the Issue Day only.   The next day one have to pay 15 Euros or so.
For 2 Euro German coins I pay nearly 5 Euros or little bit more.   They do no circualate.
Hence the offer Sir Twoshadow's friend is reasonable.
Sincerely
George
It is by giving others, we actually receive from G

RenaL

Then the guy that spent that 2 Euro in Turkey had no idea of the different design of the reverse.

RenaL


Humpybong

Barry
Brisbane, Australia
Forum Administrator

"Experience enables you to recognise a mistake when you make it a again"

CoinCrusader42

RenaL,

Congratulations.

You have some beautiful coins.

Twoshadows,

Remember I am a past buyer of your Euros, so, if I'm not totally broke after the New York trip, I would like to buy a few.

:D :D :D :D

RenaL

And here is today's batch






























Hope you don't mind the show-off  :P


Humpybong


Excellent coins there RenaL.

I have the UK VC 50 pence coin and really like the Egyptian coins.

Must get some of those as I am really interested in ancient Egypt.
Barry
Brisbane, Australia
Forum Administrator

"Experience enables you to recognise a mistake when you make it a again"