Anyone need Jefferson Nickels?

Started by arthrene, June 11, 2008, 08:43:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

arthrene

I have a box of Jefferson nickels I've opened and sorted by year. Anyone looking for any dates in particular? I'll help where I can.

I've got all dates 1980-2007 haven't checked mintmarks yet. There should be a Denver mint of each year and there seemed to be a good mix of Philadelphia coins too.

I haven't been through 1960-1979 yet but I have a bunch there too. Even a few 1940's and 1950's.

I could probably even build most of a year set 1960ish-2007 is anyone is interested.

Triggersmob

What a shame you didn't have these about a week ago. You may have some coins there I need, but the package is already in the mail.

These are what I still need... Any Mint - 1938, 1948, 1951, 1970, 1972-1974, 1978,1985, 2008.

At this stage it looks like you can only help with the 1985, but if you can find a few to make it worth while posting,
then maybe we can get another trade happening.

Thanks
Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260

arthrene

I've probably got all the 70's and the 1985. I'll check and see what I have by way of the 38, 48, 51 and get back to you. Are all of these that you're looking for from the Philadelphia mint?

Triggersmob

I'm just trying to put together a set of one from each year, so I'm not fussed which mint.

Thanks, Arthrene.
Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 260

arthrene