WANTED 1972 Aussie 5c

Started by LordPercy, June 15, 2008, 01:42:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

LordPercy

I've just sorted through a heap of 5c coins that I pulled out of circulation back in 1990. I have some pretty good examples of most years but unfortunately I didn't find a single 1972. If anyone has a spare and would like some of the better coins that I found then drop me a line. I'd like to obtain a couple if possible to make up some complete sets. Thanks

Muckeye

Lord Percy,
Your dreams are shared by many others :( :(
regards,
Muckeye ~ Knight #30

LordPercy

You never know Muckeye, anythings possible in this place!

Nevol

LordPercy, Well, I happened to have found a 1972 5¢ a couple weeks ago, but.....I've already promised it to another forum member.  If I find another one & you're still looking, we'll have a little swap or something similar.

PS. Did you get my PM about the Woodies?
Ne♥ol~Nancy
KOTCT #46
Queensland, Australia
Life is a mystery to be lived, not a problem to be solved.

LordPercy


LordPercy

Hey Nancy,
No need for that 1972 5c. I now have 4! I vaguely remember pulling some from circulation a long time ago but I couldn't remember which "safe" place I had them hidden. It appears my son had found them and commandeered them into his own little stockpile.
So your kind offer is no longer needed but very much appreciated.