U.S.COINS FOR CASTLE MEMBERS, VIEW

Started by Humpybong, June 30, 2008, 05:44:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Humpybong

These pictures are from George. He has asked me to post them for all to see.  George was having trouble loading them into the castle.....enjoy















Barry
Brisbane, Australia
Forum Administrator

"Experience enables you to recognise a mistake when you make it a again"

ElleKitty

I was having the same trouble, Barry.  When I tried to attach a .jpg to the post itself, I kept getting an error message.
Quote"The upload folder is full. Please try a smaller file and/or contact an administrator. "

The file size was completely within the posted range.

When this happens, I usually circumvent and go straight to either the Knight's Gallery, or my own personal webspace.  I don't know if Mr. George has a gallery yet or not, though. 
Do add this coin to my collection?
 
   Cat?      Australian?              US?                Really Old?
  |    |        |      |                   |    |                   |     |
Yes  No     Yes   No              Yes  No                Yes   No
  |       |     |       |                 |    |                   |     |
(YES!) (?) (Yes!) (?)           (Nope) (?)             (YES!) (?)

Humpybong


I do not load direct either Kitty.....I use Photobucket, then link the jpg to the forum post.

It is a lot easier that way
Barry
Brisbane, Australia
Forum Administrator

"Experience enables you to recognise a mistake when you make it a again"

S.George

Quote from: ElleKitty on June 30, 2008, 04:48:03 PM
I was having the same trouble, Barry.  .  I don't know if Mr. George has a gallery yet or not, though. 
:D
Thank you Kitty.  At present, I am unable to 'get in the gallery', please
Regards
George
It is by giving others, we actually receive from G